Job Title: General Assembly 2
Reports to: Plant Manager or Scheduler
General Job Function: To assemble hose assemblies using tools in a safe, efficient manner while meeting production requirements.
- Completion of production through work instructions
- Bench style/foot operated terminal crimping machine
- Wire – Stripping – Machine and Hand
- Using hand or mechanical crimp tool
- Use of both good hand/eye coordination
- Use of measurement devices
- Multi-conductor plug-ins
- Test Equipment usage
- Harness board lay-up
- Other special assembly projects, as assigned
- Meet production rates
- Final inspection of finished components
- Other duties as assigned by your direct Supervisor
- Training will be provided
Education and Skills Desired: High School, GED, or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment.
Essential Job Functions: The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by every employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job.
- Continuously required to remain upright on the feet for sustained periods of time
- Frequently required to position self to maintain proper assembly of parts which would include bending, squatting and reaching
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 lbs. in order to move assembled parts from one location to another
- Frequently required to move about to place assembled parts at the next station
- Ability to use common sense understanding in order to carry out simple multi-step instructions
- Requires constant finger/wrist dexterity using repetitive motion of the hands to make parts
- Ability to see details at close range (within inches of the observer)
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.